DescriptionThis classic beauty is a warm, soft, oatmeal color; and the perfect solid neutral to wrap you and your baby in warmth and goodness.
100% Linen. Belgian woven and grown. Dyed using low-impact dyes for color that’s kind to the planet and sensitive to skin.
Will carry newborns to toddlers (Up to 35lbs).
Fastest baby carrier around. See it in action here.
Hand-sewn in Salt Lake City, Utah by at home working Moms.
Did you know we have other styles? Take our style quiz to learn which may be best for you!
- Acknowledged as "Hip-Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
To maximize the longevity of your sling, here are our tips for the best care.
- Wash in cool water by hand or machine on gentle cycle. Use a gentle liquid detergent free of optical brighteners to maintain color.
- Unthread the sling when washing.
- Wash separately or with like colors
- Hang dry or dry flat. Use a towel to remove excess water after hand washing.
- Steam iron on high heat.
Size Guide - Point of Reference
Sparrow - Solid
This sling is fully adjustable and fits most. Standard (74”) fits most and long (90”) is intended for plus size or very tall (6ft+) wearers.