To maximize the longevity of your sling, here are our tips for the best care.
- Unthread the sling when washing. You can place a sock over the rings for protection in a machine.
- Wash in cool water by hand or machine on gentle cycle. Use a gentle liquid detergent free of optical brighteners to maintain color.
- Wash separately or with like colors.
- Unthread the sling when washing.
- Recommend hand or spot washing in cool water. Use a gentle liquid detergent free of optical brighteners to maintain color.
- Hang dry or dry flat. Use a towel to remove excess water after hand washing.
- Dry immediately after washing. Hang dry or dry flat. Modal slings may shrink a little after a wash but will stretch back into shape.
- Steam iron on high heat.
- Steam iron on medium heat