TERMS & CONDITIONS
This page contains WildBird terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any WildBird product. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and the information below.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs, sales tax, and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
U.S DOMESTIC ORDERS: You are entitled to an exchange or refund within 15 days of your delivery date (US domestic and Canada orders only). The product must be returned in new, unwashed condition and in original packaging with all original tags. In the case of a refund, neither the original shipping cost nor the return shipping cost will be reimbursed. Refunds are issued once item is received by WildBird. WildBird is not responsible for lost packages by your carrier.
TO INITIATE A RETURN/EXCHANGE: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject titled "Return" or "Exchange" and include your name and order number in the email body. Order number can be found in your initial email receipt. We'll email you back within one business day with further instructions.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Are considered FINAL SALE (excluding Canada) once shipped and are not eligible for return or exchange.
SALE PURCHASES: Are considered FINAL SALE upon payment and ineligible for return or exchange. For more information on our sales, see the SALE & PRODUCT LAUNCHES section below.
PRE-ORDERS: Are considered FINAL SALE upon payment and are not eligible for cancellation, return, refund or exchange.
All personal information you provide will be handled by WildBird as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you and to provide offers. The information you provide is only available to WildBird and will not be shared with third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. All transactions are secure and encrypted. Payments are processed through Stripe, Shopify Payments, Paypal or Apple Pay.
All products remain property of WildBird until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs, sales tax, and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
Credit card information is handled over SSL encryption. WildBird holds the right to take legal action for non-payment customers of any kind and report said actions to necessary partners. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
- WildBird guarantees the delivery of any order.
- WildBird is not responsible for lost packages due to mistyped addresses.
- WildBird cannot guarantee shipping times due to delays with customs, holidays or natural events.
- Allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and shipped from our facility (3-5 days during sales and product launches) unless your shipping option guarantees same-day shipping.
- Orders made late Thursday Evening and Friday are normally shipped out the following Monday.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Local/international charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customer's expense. Please note WildBird is unable to estimate the total amount of taxes or duties that may be due at time of delivery. International orders are considered FINAL SALE (excluding Canada) once shipped and are therefore ineligible for refund or exchange.
Between November 25 and December 25 we do expect delays in shipping. Your shipment could at times take much longer than our estimates, particularly international deliveries. Please plan accordingly.
SALES & PRODUCT LAUNCHES
WildBird experiences large volumes of orders during our sales and seasonal product launches. Due to the large volume of orders and you can expect...
- Orders ship from our facility within 3-5 business days.
- Customer service inquiries are answered and resolved within 24hrs.
- Sale items are final sale and are not eligible for exchange/return.
- Having a product held in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase.
- Refunds and returns accepted when warranty applies. See below.
- WildBird cannot refund anyone for the sales price of a sling if purchased before the time of the sale.
- Coupon codes are not valid during our sales and product launches.
- We are unable to change shipping addresses or combine shipping on multiple orders during sales and product launches.
- Slings may be further marked down during the sale. Refunds will not be issued for purchases made before a further markdown.
- WildBird reserves the right to refund any purchase.
WildBird reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. In the event a product is sold out, WildBird has the right to cancel the order and refund the amount paid.
WildBird guarantees all slings to be free of manufacturer defects for one year from the purchase date. This warranty applies to the original purchaser only and does not include normal wear and tear, fabric fading, common linen nubs, and slubs, or damage to the sling from outside forces. Customers are encouraged to examine their slings upon receipt, before washing or wearing, as WildBird will not replace items where it cannot be determined whether a flaw was present when the sling arrived or whether it occurred during wash/wear.
WildBird fabrics are all natural woven fibers. You may notice nubs (A lump, or thick place in the yarn of a woven wrap that occurs commonly in the weaving process) or other cosmetic changes throughout the fabric. These accents are purely cosmetic and do not affect safety. They are part of the texture and beautify the fabrics we use. Note: sling colors may slightly vary from one another.
WildBird is not responsible for any injuries or death that may occur while using the sling. Please learn and follow our tutorials and safety tips. Please use common sense before and while using the sling. If you see any defects or abnormal wear and tear, please inform us immediately at email@example.com
. WildBird is currently compliant with The Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) and American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM).
GENERAL SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS TO ABIDE BY
Please be sure to read and understand all safety recommendations and information in the WildBird instruction manual that comes with your purchase.
Sling should not be worn;
- In any situations involving water.
- While sleeping or under the influence.
- Rigorous hiking, climbing, running or playing sports.
- Riding bikes, motorcycles, vehicles or any moving object.
WILDBIRD BRAND DISCLAIMER
The WildBird name and logo are registered trademarks with the USPTO and are therefore not reusable or to be reproduced in any way or manner.
WildBird, LLC trademarks include;
"Keep Your Little Bird Close
"Happy Place For Your Little Bird(s)
- "Seed To Sling
- "More You Know™"
These phrases and verbal are registered trademarks and are there for not reusable or to be reproduced in any way or manner. All content and designs at WildBird.co and all print materials and graphical content
©2019 WildBird, LLC.