Named for the pretty, speckled, shorebird that migrates through Joshua Tree, this special sling features a gently textured gingham pattern with a unique houndstooth effect woven of soft white and flax colored yarns. Willet is an earthy beauty, with a sweet pattern that looks so good on, but also happens to be *the* most soft and fluffy sling of the season. There are simply too many more amazing things to say about Willet than there is room to share here!
100% Linen. Woven and grown by the most respected linen producer in Lithuania. Dyed using low-impact dyes for color that’s kind to the planet and sensitive to skin. Woven with two or more different colors of linen thread to create patterns and stripes, pattern slings have beautiful depth and color variation, while still providing all of the same benefits as our Solid Collection.
Will carry newborns to toddlers (Up to 35lbs).
Fastest baby carrier around. See it in action here.
Hand-sewn in Salt Lake City, Utah by at home working Moms.
Did you know we have other styles? Take our style quiz to learn which may be best for you!
- Acknowledged as "Hip-Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
To maximize the longevity of your sling, here are our tips for the best care.
- Wash in cool water by hand or machine on gentle cycle. Use a gentle liquid detergent free of optical brighteners to maintain color.
- Unthread the sling when washing.
- Wash separately or with like colors
- Hang dry or dry flat. Use a towel to remove excess water after hand washing.
- Steam iron on high heat.
Size Guide - Point of Reference
Willet - Pattern
This sling is fully adjustable and fits most. Standard (74”) fits most and long (90”) is intended for plus size or very tall (6ft+) wearers.