DescriptionLobo is our newest collaboration with Nena & Co. Each sling was made by Guatemalan artisans using a traditional foot loom. Keep in mind this is a handwoven fabric. You will see small loops of thread, which is totally normal and part of the fabrics beautiful qualities. Colors include black, red and navy stripes.
Lobo is a 100% handwoven cotton fabric. Lobo is firm and stiff making it great for larger babies and for more dedicated and experienced wearers. With use, the fabric will beautifully break-in becoming more pliable and forgiving while maintaining its strength and support. For any questions about how to break in your slings email the team at email@example.com.
Will carry newborns to toddlers (Up to 35lbs).
Fastest baby carrier around. See it in action here.
Hand-sewn in Salt Lake City, Utah by at home working Moms.
Did you know we have other styles? Take our style quiz to learn which may be best for you!
- Acknowledged as "Hip-Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
To maximize the longevity of your sling, here are our tips for the best care.
- Wash in cool water by hand or machine on gentle cycle. Use a gentle liquid detergent free of optical brighteners to maintain color.
- Unthread the sling when washing.
- Wash separately or with like colors
- Hang dry or dry flat. Use a towel to remove excess water after hand washing.
- Steam iron on high heat.
Size Guide - Point of Reference
Nena & Co. - Lobo
This sling is fully adjustable and fits most. Standard (74”) fits most and long (90”) is intended for plus size or very tall (6ft+) wearers.