PRE-ORDER IS NOW CLOSED. TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Please note that there are NO CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS, EXCHANGES, OR REFUNDS allowed on any pre-order items. All purchases are FINAL SALE unless our warranty applies. Pre-order for this sling will end at 9pm MT on Monday, November 11, or while inventory lasts. We will begin production on November 12 and orders will be fulfilled in February 2020.
100% Linen. Woven and grown by one of the most respected linen producers in Belgium. This special edition jacquard weave exemplifies high-end linen in a classic leopard design. A single layer sling that has the support of a double-layer sling. It's one of the coziest, soft and supple slings that we have ever created.
Will carry newborns to toddlers (Up to 35lbs).
Fastest baby carrier around. See it in action here.
Hand-sewn in Salt Lake City, Utah by at home working Moms.
Did you know we have other styles? Take our style quiz to learn which may be best for you!
- Acknowledged as "Hip-Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
To maximize the longevity of your sling, here are our tips for the best care.
- Wash in cool water by hand or machine on gentle cycle. Use a gentle liquid detergent free of optical brighteners to maintain color.
- Unthread the sling when washing.
- Wash separately or with like colors
- Hang dry or dry flat. Use a towel to remove excess water after hand washing.
- Steam iron on high heat.
Size Guide - Point of Reference
This sling is fully adjustable and fits most. Standard (74”) fits most and long (90”) is intended for plus size or very tall (6ft+) wearers.