DescriptionOlive Green. Green is always a color that adds a welcome bit of life to any scene, and this perfect olive is just slightly desaturated and warmed up to keep it a beautifully comforting shade of green, ideal for this slower season.
100% Linen. Belgian woven and grown. Dyed using low-impact dyes for color that’s kind to the planet and sensitive skin. Doubles have two layers of fabric, sewn together for an even stronger sling, providing additional support for longer carries or larger children.
Will carry newborns to toddlers (Up to 35lbs).
Fastest baby carrier around. See it in action here.
Hand-sewn in Salt Lake City, Utah by at home working Moms.
To maximize the longevity of your sling, here are our tips for the best care.
- Wash in cool water by hand or machine on gentle cycle. Use a gentle liquid detergent free of optical brighteners to maintain color.
- Unthread the sling when washing.
- Wash separately or with like colors
- Hang dry or dry flat. Use a towel to remove excess water after hand washing.
- Steam iron on high heat.
- Steam iron on medium heat
Size Guide - Point of Reference
Mallard - Double Solid
This sling is fully adjustable and fits most. Standard (74”) fits most and long (90”) is intended for plus size or very tall (6ft+) wearers.