DescriptionThis warm rust, or even a ruddy brown, is that unmistakable orange hue that immediately conjures images of everything iconic about Autumn, all rolled up into one, cozy color. This sling gives us visions of cinnamon, autumn leaves, red rooibos tea, toasted pumpkin, warm fires, furry woodland creatures like foxes and red squirrels, and even the yummy smell of oranges and cloves!
100% Linen. Belgian woven and grown. Dyed using low-impact dyes for color that’s kind to the planet and sensitive skin. Doubles have two layers of fabric, sewn together for an even stronger sling, providing additional support for longer carries or larger children.
Will carry newborns to toddlers (Up to 35lbs).
Fastest baby carrier around. See it in action here.
Hand-sewn in Salt Lake City, Utah by at home working Moms.
Did you know we have other styles? Take our style quiz to learn which may be best for you!
To maximize the longevity of your sling, here are our tips for the best care.
- Wash in cool water by hand or machine on gentle cycle. Use a gentle liquid detergent free of optical brighteners to maintain color.
- Unthread the sling when washing.
- Wash separately or with like colors
- Hang dry or dry flat. Use a towel to remove excess water after hand washing.
- Steam iron on high heat.
- Steam iron on medium heat
Size Guide - Point of Reference
Firecrest - Double Solid
This sling is fully adjustable and fits most. Standard (74”) fits most and long (90”) is intended for plus size or very tall (6ft+) wearers.