DescriptionA rich charcoal grey to mirror the moody skies and stormy weather of so many winter days in Denmark.
100% Linen. Belgian woven and grown. Dyed using low-impact dyes for color that’s kind to the planet and sensitive to skin.
Will carry newborns to toddlers (Up to 35lbs).
Fastest baby carrier around. See it in action here.
Hand-sewn in Salt Lake City, Utah by at home working Moms.
Did you know we have other styles? Take our style quiz to learn which may be best for you!
To maximize the longevity of your sling, here are our tips for the best care.
- Wash in cool water by hand or machine on gentle cycle. Use a gentle liquid detergent free of optical brighteners to maintain color.
- Unthread the sling when washing. You can place a sock over the rings for protection in a machine.
- Hang dry or dry flat. Use a towel to remove excess water after hand washing.
- Your sling will arrive soft out of the box and will naturally get even softer with use.
- Although not necessary, when ironing, use lots of steam and the hottest setting.
- Although not necessary, use medium heat while ironing.
Size Guide - Point of Reference
Chickadee - Solid
This sling is fully adjustable and fits most. Standard (74”) fits most and long (90”) is intended for plus size or very tall (6ft+) wearers.