Blend of 75% modal and 25% linen our Modal is an exclusive fabric developed by WildBird. Made from Austrian beach wood and woven in Los Angeles, CA using low-impact dyes for color that’s kind to the planet and sensitive to skin. Amazingly soft with some stretch for extra comfort.
Will carry newborns to toddlers (Up to 35lbs).
Fastest baby carrier around. See it in action here.
Hand-sewn in Salt Lake City, Utah by at home working Moms.
Did you know we have other styles? Take our style quiz to learn which may be best for you!
- Acknowledged as "Hip-Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
To maximize the longevity of your sling, here are our tips for the best care.
- Recommend hand or spot washing in cool water. Use a gentle liquid detergent free of optical brighteners to maintain color.
- Unthread the sling when washing. You can place a sock over the rings for protection in a machine.
- Dry immediately after washing. Hang dry or dry flat. Modal slings may shrink a little after a wash but will stretch back into shape.
- Steam iron on medium heat
Size Guide - Point of Reference
Kingbird - Modal
This sling is fully adjustable and fits most. Standard (74”) fits most and long (90”) is intended for plus size or very tall (6ft+) wearers.