DescriptionThis ultra snuggly sling is a new twist on our retired, ever-popular Sanderling, but with this season’s warm, Joshua Tree vibes. Calidris features horizontal, textured pinstripes of light brown and soft cream.
100% Linen. Woven and grown by the oldest linen producer in Lithuania. Dyed using low-impact dyes for color that’s kind to the planet and sensitive to skin. Woven with two or more different colors of linen thread to create patterns and stripes. Pattern slings have beautiful depth and color variation, while still providing all of the same benefits as our Solid Collection. Doubles have two layers of fabric, sewn together for an even stronger sling, providing additional support for longer carries or larger children.
Will carry newborns to toddlers (Up to 35lbs).
Fastest baby carrier around. See it in action here.
Hand-sewn in Salt Lake City, Utah by at home working Moms.
Did you know we have other styles? Take our style quiz to learn which may be best for you!
- Acknowledged as "Hip-Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
To maximize the longevity of your sling, here are our tips for the best care.
- Wash in cool water by hand or machine on gentle cycle. Use a gentle liquid detergent free of optical brighteners to maintain color.
- Unthread the sling when washing.
- Wash separately or with like colors
- Hang dry or dry flat. Use a towel to remove excess water after hand washing.
- Steam iron on high heat.
Size Guide - Point of Reference
Calidris - Double Pattern
This sling is fully adjustable and fits most. Standard (74”) fits most and long (90”) is intended for plus size or very tall (6ft+) wearers.