DescriptionA fixed-width, black plaid pattern on the perfect light beige background made up of interwoven tan and white threads. This gorgeous neutral plays well with comfortable, traditional plaids, while also having a classy, modern edge all its own.
100% Linen. Woven and grown by the oldest linen producer in Lithuania. Dyed using low-impact dyes for color that’s kind to the planet and sensitive to skin. Woven with two or more different colors of linen thread to create patterns and stripes. Chambray slings have beautiful depth and color variation, while still providing all of the same benefits as our Solid Collection. Doubles have two layers of fabric, sewn together for an even stronger sling, providing additional support for longer carries or larger children.
Will carry newborns to toddlers (Up to 35lbs).
Fastest baby carrier around. See it in action here.
Hand-sewn in Salt Lake City, Utah by at home working Moms.
Did you know we have other styles? Take our style quiz to learn which may be best for you!
To maximize the longevity of your sling, here are our tips for the best care.
- Wash in cool water by hand or machine on gentle cycle. Use a gentle liquid detergent free of optical brighteners to maintain color.
- Unthread the sling when washing. You can place a sock over the rings for protection in a machine.
- Hang dry or dry flat. Use a towel to remove excess water after hand washing.
- Your sling will arrive soft out of the box and will naturally get even softer with use.
- Although not necessary, when ironing, use lots of steam and the hottest setting.
- Although not necessary, use medium heat while ironing.
Size Guide - Point of Reference
Smew - Double Chambray
This sling is fully adjustable and fits most. Standard (74”) fits most and long (90”) is intended for plus size or very tall (6ft+) wearers.